Monday, April 23, 2012

The birth of baby Kolby...

 Capturing a birth story will always be my favorite...nothing against any of my other photo sessions...but there is just something about births....maybe it's the adrenaline that I get when "it's time"....I don't know...but I love it.  I was so blessed to capture the birth story of baby Kolby Rivers.  

Even though it was a planned C-section, there was still so much to capture...the love that this family has for one another is so obvious...I caught myself laughing and crying l processing these photos. Being that I was not allowed to go into the O.R...I went out on a limb and asked the dad if he would mind taking my second camera in with him...to my surprise...he was game!! So, I just set it on auto for him...and the images that he captured were amazing!

Ok..I'll quit talking and show ya some photos! :)


Add caption










 










 



No comments:

Post a Comment