Monday, April 23, 2012

Boys, boys, boys....

You may recognize the little one from the previous post. I was asked by mama to come and capture Kolby..with his 3 other brothers...yep..4 boys! We had so much fun...I love lifestyle photo sessions because I get to capture people in their familiar surroundings...there is just something a little more relaxed...like um..jumping on the bed! The boys had a blast, they had so much fun showing off for the camera.

I asked each of the boys to go grab their favorite toy...the oldest came back with his light sabers, the youngest came back with his airplane...and the middle one...came back with a laptop..I was cracking up!

Again..this family is so precious to me...not only clients but great friends. I love that I get to be apart of their lifetime memories!


















...just have to clarify...I did not photoshop him into the photo..he jumped in the air like that!...too funny!




















No comments:

Post a Comment